If an amount has been wrongly debited from your account, you can have the transaction reversed within a month of the withdrawal date.

You can contact the bank by phone to report the problem, and they will then reverse the payment. Within a few days, this amount will then be returned to your account. With some banks, it is also possible to indicate that a transaction needs to be reversed via internet banking.

« Back

Customer service

Cannot find what you are looking for? Please contact our customer service:

We are glad to be of service.