Are you looking for the ultimate way to reach consumers via your website? If so, it could be interesting to determine in which segments (potential) consumers can be classified.
Perhaps your product is suitable for use in a certain niche market. For example: you are a web designer and want to reach general practitioners as your customers. It could be worth your while to set up a mini site which totally differs from your ‘regular’ website, with contents entirely focused on GPs and an appealing domain name, such as www.websites-for-GPs.com.
- Search engines view mini sites as individual websites
- Unique content of your mini site results in higher ranking in search engines
- Separate ranking for your mini site in search engines
- Easier to find for the specific target group
- More links to your regular website
Regularly refresh the contents of mini sites in order to maintain your high ranking in search engines.